Monday, December 16, 2013

A Lack of Inspiration

     Well, I have been completely MIA, and I apologize. The past few weeks I have been exhausted and simply uninspired. I think that part of it had to do with homesickness; but after being home for four days, I am feeling better again. Another issue has been my necessary separation from my sewing machine. Seriously, I'm having withdrawals. I am still wearing vintage (inspired), but there hasn't been anything new or exciting. Let me tell you though, vintage collegiate is very comfortable! Sweaters and my black pencil skirt; that is pretty much what I have been wearing. One of the biggest perks to this combo is that I can wear them to my acting classes.
     I am leaving for home tomorrow, and I am so excited! I promise that I will have lots more to say coming soon. I have lots of sewing in my sights!
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment