Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Summer Plans

     I am loving sleek, sophisticated looks right now. If you follow me on Pinterest, you will have noticed that I have been pinning lots of pictures of Grace Kelly. I am going to be experimenting with my hair over the next few weeks, coming up with easy, sleek fifties updos. I have already discovered one, and you can see some of the remnants of it in this picture. I had already had a long day of it by this time, and the wispies weren't in the original. Perhaps I will do a tutorial in the near future! I am going for bolder cat eyes, sleeker hair, and basically a more "femme fatale" look overall.


Of course, I don't really think that polka dot pajamas contribute to that very much... 
     I am so excited for summer! I have some new outfits to share with all of you very soon. I am going to be home for the summer, and I will be working, provided I find a job. Actually, it isn't an option; if I don't find a job, I won't be able to afford returning to school. I am not really concerned though; there's always fast food. I will be heading East for vacation this year, and I can't wait to go exploring! I've never been East before, except for a couple day stay in New York in the airport. I didn't get to see the city though, so I don't count it. 

Easter Sunday with my sister!
     I am just two finals away from freedom, and I can almost taste it! My room is an absolute disaster, since Rachael and I have been packing. Goodbye homey dorm room, you will return next year. I love school, but I will be so glad to have a break. 
     Take a moment, listen to some French music or some Beach Boys, and enjoy the beauty of life. It only lasts for a while, and a bad grade or job that hasn't been found is small in the grand scheme of things. You will remember a day of drinking tea and listening to music when you "should" have been stressing out, and you'll be glad for it.
Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment