Tuesday, August 12, 2014

     I have shared this blouse at least once before, and I wear it regularly. However, did I ever mention that there is a matching skirt? Perhaps not. I love this set, but some changes are in order. I need to change the pleating so that it lays better. The current shape it gives is not always pleasant. 
     So, I realized that Vintage Perfect had a birthday! August 1 marked exactly one year. I looked back over everything that I have shared here, and though it's far from perfect still, I am pleased with the progress that has been made. Some of the photography in my earlier posts is so horrendous it made me laugh!
     One of the main reasons I started this blog was as a means of recording my life. I want something to look back on that will tell my story to me in the future. Today I am young, and I don't want to forget what it is like. 
     Thank you for sharing in this with me. Thank you for caring enough to return and read what I have said. Thank you for being present. 
Lots of love. 

2 comments:

  1. There's a matching skirt?! Hurry up and fix it and wear this all the time!!! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks! I am attempting to, but as is often the case, it is rather trickier to fix than I expected. Hopefully it will be wearable soon!

    ReplyDelete